Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Day 2!

Hello,

This is my day two on this blog.  I'm trying to maintain writing everyday which might not happen but its's a goal I'm trying to set.  I never realized the hard work people put in to maintain an online business. I've met some good people through etsy, facebook, twitter, and what not, and they all say its difficult to maintain any of these pages, and how many hours of work people put into these sites. I just started getting the hang of what these people have been going through months and years, and I'm already pooped.  I give them lots of props and credit for all the hard work they put in, to provide people quality goodies.  I got inspired by them and decided to push myself further to reach where they are too... So please come support me as I slowlly make my way there...

www.facebook.com/hellokcharms
http://www.hellokcharms.etsy.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment